What does IEHAC stand for?
IEHAC stands for Inland Empire Hearing Aid Center (San Bernardino, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrative Energy Healing (wellness)
- Intermediate Effective Hamiltonian
- International Environment House (Geneva, Switzerland)
- International Extreme-UV Far-UV Hitchhiker
- Illinois Environmental Health Association
- Indiana Extension Homemakers Association (est. 1913)
- Initiative to End Hunger in Africa (USAID)
- Integrated Environment and Health Assessment
- International Economic History Association
- International Executive Housekeepers Association, Inc.
- Institute of Economics of Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Budapest, Hungary)
- If Everything Had Been Different
- Inner Ear Hair Cell
- International Economic History Congress
- Illinois Education for Homeless Children Act
- Institute for the Elimination of Health Disparities (University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Inland Empire Herding Dog Association (California)
- Institute for Excellence in Higher Education (Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Institut Européen des Hautes Études Internationales
- Ingham East Habitat for Humanity (Williamston, MI)