March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MedeAnalytics, a leading provider of healthcare performance management solutions, announced today that Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) has selected MedeAnalytics' Medical Management Analytics, Pharmacy Analytics, and Provider Network Management Analytics solutions.
What does IEHP stand for?
IEHP stands for Inland Empire Health Plan (San Bernardino, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEHP
We have 4 other meanings of IEHP in our Acronym Attic
- Implode-Explode Heavy Industries (website)
- Institut für Eisenhüttenkunde (RWTH Aachen University)
- Interagency Emergency Health Kit (various organizations)
- Internet Explorer Hacking Kit
- Industrial and Environmental Health Management
- Iowa Electronic Health Market (University of Iowa)
- Iterative Extended Hueckel Molecular Orbital
- Integrated Environmental Health Middle School Project (Washington)
- Investor Environmental Health Network (Falls Church, VA)
- Institute of Environmental Health Officers
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals (Canada)
- Internationally Educated Health Professionals Initiative (Canada)
- Individual Electronic Health Record (National E-Health Transition Authority; Australia)
- Institute for Evaluating Health Risks
- Integrated Electronic Health Record (US DoD and US VA)
- Interoperable Electronic Health Record (Manitoba E-Health Program; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Inland Empire Human Rights Coalition (California charity)
- IBM (International Business Machines) Eclipse Help System (software)
- Immigration and Ethnic History Society (est. 1965; various locations)
- Institute for Environment and Human Security (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LaSalle also accepts Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Molina, Care 1st, Health Net and Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP).
the leader in cloud data protection solutions for the enterprise, today announced an agreement to provide its Cloud Data Protection gateway, including the PRS server and Oracle CRM On Demand adapter, to Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP).
Inland Empire Health Plan * Kaiser Permanente Southern California * Loma Linda University Adventist Health Sciences Center * Catholic Healthcare West * Tenet Healthcare * Southern California Permanente Medical Group * Loma Linda University Health Care (faculty practice plan) * Beaver Medical Group * California Public Employees Retirement System * Pacific Business Group on Health * California Health Care Coalition For more information visit http://www.
17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To strengthen the partnership between patients and their healthcare team, Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) has kicked off a pilot program utilizing the proven health home model in ten Riverside family care center clinics.
Brad Gilbert, executive officer, Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP); and Dr.
Landacorp, a SHPS company, a leading provider of integrated medical management solutions, today announced the successful implementation of its maxMC medical management product at Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) of San Bernardino, Calif.
B- (Fair) Hometown Health Plan B (Fair) Inland Empire Health Plan C++ (Marginal) Managed Health, Inc.