A range of ink and paper combinations find their way into the feed furnish of a newspaper deinking plant, in addition to ONP (old newspaper).
What does IAP stand for?
IAP stands for Ink and Paper (editing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAP
We have 401 other meanings of IAP in our Acronym Attic
- Information Architecture Plan
- Information Asset Protection (data objects protection)
- Information Assurance Panel
- Infrastructure Assurance Program
- Ingénieurs À Paris
- Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins
- Initial Accumulation Point
- Initial Approach Point
- Initial Approved Plan
- Initial Assessment Period (Canadian Forces)
- Inland AIDS Project (est. 1983)
- Innovation Acceleration Partnership (US NSF)
- Installation Action Plan
- Institut Algerien du Petrole (French: Algerian Petroleum Institute)
- Institut für Allgemeine Physik (Vienna, Austria)
- Institute for Astrophysics of Paris
- Institute for Atomic Physics (Russia)
- Institute of Architects Pakistan
- Institute of Arthropodology and Parasitology
- Institute of Atmospheric Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, because it contains the same coloring agents as normal ink and paper, electronic ink is three to six times brighter than reflective LCDs, exceeds newspapers in contrast ratio and reads easily from any angle in both dim light and full sunlight.
About E Ink's Electronic Ink Technology E Ink's electronic ink offers a paper-like look that provides three main benefits over traditional and emerging display technologies: Readability--Because it contains the same coloring agents as normal ink and paper, electronic ink is more than six times brighter than reflective LCDs, exceeds newspapers in contrast ratio and reads easily in both dim light and full sunlight.