Ó The show benefits the Injured Police Officers Fund of Southern Nevada.
What does IPOF stand for?
IPOF stands for Injured Police Officers Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPOF
We have 1 other meaning of IPOF in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Portable Open Database
- Improved Pregnancy Outcome Data Management System
- Improved Perinatal Outcome Data Reports (California Department of Public Health)
- Internet Protocol Over Digital Video Broadcast
- IP Over Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing
- Independent Panel of Experts
- Institute of Precision Optical Engineering (Tongji University; China)
- Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment
- International Panel of Experts (also seen as IPE)
- Internet Protocol Over Ethernet
- IP Over Fiber
- Integrated Programmed Operational Functional Appraisal
- Investment Properties of America, LLC
- Iraq Policy and Operations Group
- In Pursuit of Happiness
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Internet Protocol Over Infiniband
- Internet Protocol Over Infiniband Working Group (IETF)
- Illinois Pulsar-Based Optical Interconnect
- Image Processing over IP Networks (Aspectus Video Intelligence)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was the work of the Injured Police Officers Fund, a local nonprofit run by Southern Nevada law enforcement officers who volunteer their time — Rosenberg, the officer filing Manor’s federal death benefit application, is president of the fund.
Additionally, the Injured Police Officers Fund, a nonprofit organization that helps raise money for Southern Nevada law enforcement officers who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, has set up an account with Nevada State Bank.