Masaya Kotaki from Kyoto Institute of Technology studies the processing-structure-property relationships of polymer-based materials and will present his work regarding surface fracture behavior of injection-molded polypropylene.
What does IMPP stand for?
IMPP stands for Injection-Molded Polypropylene (speaker membrane material)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMPP
We have 25 other meanings of IMPP in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Musicale Pietro Mascagni (Italian: Pietro Mascagni Musical Institute)
- IDRC (International Development Research Centre) Medicinal Plants Network (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Individuelle Multiloisirs Pleine Nature (French: Single Multi Yellow Nature; hiking license)
- In My Personal Opinion
- In My Pompous Opinion (Internet slang)
- In My Professional Opinion
- In My Proud Opinion
- Industrial Maintenance and Plant Operation
- Infrastructure Major Program Office (now IPMO)
- In My Point of View
- Inner Mongolian People's Party
- Instant Messaging and Presence Protocol
- Integrated Mission Planning Process (United Nations; MONUC)
- Internal Management Policy and Procedure (Kansas prison system)
- International Manual of Planning Practice (International Society of City and Regional Planners)
- Internet Messaging and Presence Protocol
- Indian Motion Pictures Producers Association (India)
- Indiana Meat Packers and Processors Association
- Integrated Modelling of Products and Processes using Advanced Computer Technologies
- Inter-Municipal Public-Private Partnership Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Model LT-XL is made of ultra-rugged, PVC impregnated, denier body fabric and has a thick, injection-molded polypropylene base.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Sta-Down CRD is made of injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
DuraForm([R]) EX Black Plastic is an easy-to-process, durable material that offers the toughness of injection-molded polypropylene and ABS and is ideal for a variety of Rapid Manufacturing applications.
Made of heavy gauge steel and injection-molded polypropylene plastic, the instrument weighs in at 26 pounds.
3D Systems' large portfolio of Pro materials, including the industry's toughest plastic, DuraForm([R]) EX, and the Accura([R]) family of plastics, including the just unveiled Accura([R]) Xtreme Plastic, simulate injection-molded polypropylene, ABS and polycarbonate without molding, tooling, dies and traditional finishing.
Black-colored DuraForm([R]) EX Plastic is an easy-to-process, durable material that offers the toughness of injection-molded polypropylene and ABS and is ideal for Rapid Manufacturing.