Tests were a combination of injection fall-off tests (IFOT) and diagnostic fracture injection tests (DFIT) * Good correlation of permeability between IFOT and DFIT results * Independent evaluation supports determination of commercial permeability in all Westport wells * Formation testing also completed on Radio Hill project and Beaver Hill project areas * Independent evaluation supports determination of commercial permeability as function of coal depth in Radio Hill and Beaver Hill wells
What does IFOT stand for?
IFOT stands for Injection Fall-Off Test (well performance test)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IFOT
We have 1 other meaning of IFOT in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Small and Medium Enterprises
- Institute for Free Open Source Software
- Intelligence Family of Systems Study
- Intelligent Fibre Optic Sensor System
- International Free and Open Source Software (technology)
- Institute for Open Systems Technologies (Marsfield, New South Wales, Australia)
- International Forum on Strategic Technology
- International Follow-On Structural Test Program (Canada-Australia aerospace program)
- Idaho Falls Opera Theatre (Idaho Falls, ID)
- In Full and on Time (delivery)
- Institute for Officer Training (Salvation Army)
- Integrated Fiber Optic Transmitter (radio systems)
- Invariant Fock Operator Technique
- International Federation of Telephonic Emergency Services
- In Full, on Time and in Spec (logistics and purchasing)
- Iowa Friends of Old-Time Music (Iowa City, IA)
- International Forum on Urbanism (Netherlands)
- Iraq Federation of Oil Unions
- International Fellowship Of United Apostolic Churches
- Instantaneous Field Of View
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a follow-up to the recent completion program on the Beaver Hill # 1 well, Methane has conducted an injection fall-off test on the Lower Coaledo "D" coal seam.
Upon completion of the final injection fall-off test on the 16-16 well, Coal Gas Technology Company, Methane's CBM testing and reservoir analysis firm, will provide Methane with an independent report identifying coal permeabilities and frac design parameters for the Westport project wells.