The initial value problem u"(t) = Au(t) + v(t), t [member of] R, u(0) = [u.
What does IVP stand for?
IVP stands for Initial Value Problem
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IVP
We have 71 other meanings of IVP in our Acronym Attic
- Infrared and Visible Optical Sensors
- Integrated Optical Visual System
- Intelligent Voice Operating System (voice recognition software)
- International Vienna Orthodontic Symposium (Austria)
- International Van of the Year (award)
- Interactive Voice Exchange
- Illinois Valley Plastics (est. 1953)
- In Vitro Embryo Production
- Individually Vacuum Packed (food processing)
- Inertial Vector Propagator (astronomy)
- Initial Visit Period
- Innovation Program (education)
- Innovation Valley Partners (Battelle Venture; NewJersey)
- Install Verification Procedure
- Institutional Venture Partner(s)
- Instituto do Vinho do Porto (Portugal)
- Instructional Vice Principal (various schools)
- Integrated Vacuum Processing
- Integrated Voice Processing
- Integrated Voice Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Watson, Symmetric multistep method for periodic initial value problem, J.
An initial value problem consists of (1) equipped with initial conditions [y.
This method has the advantages of yielding a relatively small NLP and exploiting the robustness and efficiency of modern initial value problem and sensitivity solvers (Maly and Petzold, 1996).
Given a dynamic equation, say the initial value problem [x.
Let us consider now the initial value problem on T [x.
2] [member of] R, we will denote the unique solution of the initial value problem (1.
m)} from the linear initial value problem [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII.