Being able to indicate any pollution nature, source strength and position in such a way as to permit an initial risk assessment of groundwater recipients, current and future land use (contact, indoor and outdoor).
What does IRA stand for?
IRA stands for Initial Risk Assessment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRA
We have 238 other meanings of IRA in our Acronym Attic
- Individualized Residential Alternative (New York)
- Industrial Rope Access
- Informal Rate Agreement
- Information Requirement Analysis
- Information Research and Analysis (University of North Texas; Denton, TX)
- Information Research Associates
- Information Retrieval Agent
- Information Retrieval for Advertising (workshop)
- Inherited Runs Allowed (baseball pitching statistic)
- Initial Request Analysis
- Inspection Régionale de l'Agriculture (French: Regional Agriculture Inspection; Senegal)
- Institut de Radiophysique Appliquée
- Institut de Recherche Aérospatiale (French)
- Institut de Recherche Agronomique (Cameroon)
- Institut des Régions Arides (French: Institute of Arid Regions; Tunisia)
- Institut Régional d'Administration (French: Regional Institute of Administration)
- Institute of Resource Assessment (Tanzania)
- Institutional Research Award (NASA)
- Integrated Risk Assessment
- Intelligence Related Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
While considerable care was taken with some vulnerable detainees, a thorough initial risk assessment was lacking.
Emphasizing that follow-up management is as important as initial risk assessment in treating crises, he presents ten case studies that view an individual's risk potential from multiple perspectives.
An independent study of DON's oversight process later recommended that the NAVAUDSVC's initial risk assessment become a formal DON process and be completed annually.
Organisations continue, therefore, to rely on external consultants, typically from large international firms, to help them make initial risk assessments.
After an initial risk assessment was completed by Viopoint, Modulo's partner in the USA, Delta Dental employees were trained on how to effectively use Modulo Risk Manager to support their ongoing compliance programs.
That FDA decision also is under question because, according to the Center for Food Safety, the FDA's initial risk assessment of cloned food is faulty.
Codifying risk according to the geographies in which the customer trades, the complexity of the services they use and the business in which they are involved allows an accurate initial risk assessment to be made quickly.