Power Initial Quality Survey award, while Genesis, the North American Car of the Year and the most-awarded new car of 2009 with over 20 awards, continues to attract smart consumers looking for outstanding value and quality in premium market segments.
What does IQS stand for?
IQS stands for Initial Quality Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IQS
We have 28 other meanings of IQS in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Quilt Research Project (est. 1986)
- International Quality Review Process
- Internationalisation Quality Review Process (Academic Cooperation Association - Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education; Europe)
- Individual Quality Report System
- Integrated Query and Reporting Service (National Practitioner Data Bank; US DHHS)
- Interactive Quality Review System
- International Quality Rating System
- IQ Roma Servis (Brno City, Czech Republic)
- Image Quality Standard (US FBI)
- Initial Quality Study (JD Power and Associates)
- Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Integrated Quality Services
- Integrated Quality Systems
- Intelligent Query Service
- International Qualifying Scheme (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Institute of Quarrying Southern Africa
- International Qajar Studies Association (Santa Barbara, CA)
- International Quantum Structures Association
- International Quranic Studies Association
- Infinite Quest Sdn Bhd
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vehicle has received the 2009 JD Power Initial Quality Survey for compact cars.
Infiniti, the fastest growing Japanese luxury automotive brand in Bahrain and the Middle East region, has climbed seven places from ninth to second in the prestigious JD Power & Associates Initial Quality Survey for 2008.
Power and Associates Initial Quality Survey for the fourth year in a row, scoring the best marks in nine out of 16 categories.
Power Initial Quality Survey, which showed Chrysler Group passenger cars ahead of all domestic makes and better than many import manufacturers.
Power started its initial quality surveys in 1987 of car buyers after three months of ownership, there were 166 problems per 100 vehicles.
The plant ranked fourth in North America in the 2010 Initial Quality Survey conducted by J.
In 2004, Land Rover saw a marked improvement in the JD Power Initial Quality Survey with a 22 per cent points increase which improved the company's position by seven places.