Before this course, initial qualification training was accomplished at home station and normally took anywhere from three to six months.
What does IQT stand for?
IQT stands for Initial Qualification Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IQT
We have 4 other meanings of IQT in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Quality-Of-Service Management Suite (Cisco)
- International Quality System Registrars (Missussauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Institute for Quantitative Social Science (Harvard University)
- Intelliquest Information Group, Inc
- International Quiet Sun Year (1964-65)
- Ignition Quality Tester (Advanced Engine Technology Ltd.)
- In-Plant Qualifications Test(s)
- In-Q-Tel (venture capital firm; Arlington, VA)
- Independent Quality Team
- Informal Qualification Test
- Integrated Quality Team (quality assurance)
- Intelligent Query Tree
- Iquitos, Peru - Cf Secada (Airport Code)
- IsoQuality Testing (Denver, CO)
- Italian Quality Trade (Consortium)
- Internet Quotient Touch Down (website)
- Institute of Quantitative and Technical Economics (China)
- International Qualification Test Requirements (aviation)
- Imprinted Quantitative Trait Loci (genetics)
- I Quit Tobacco Unconditionally
Samples in periodicals archive:
Efforts need to be made to ensure that the curriculum for initial qualification training is changed to meet the needs of Wales' modern youth support services,' said Ms Lewis.
Fortunately, the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF) had reached an earlier agreement during the CPA's tenure to provide some initial qualification training to a small number of Iraqi aircrews and maintenance personnel.
serves as the field training unit and conducts formal initial qualification training for CRC operations crew personnel in tactics, techniques, and procedures.
Lockheed Martin's ground simulators train war fighters to maneuver as units through photo-realistic virtual synthetic environments, its live-fire targetry and tactical engagement systems train soldiers to operate in the stress and lethality of combat, its constructive simulations prepare Army leaders to address future conflicts and Lockheed Martin's flight simulators take pilots from initial qualification training all the way through real-time, virtual combat mission rehearsal.