Former Polesworth High School pupil, Bea Reading, aged 25, finished the 32-week initial officer training course after joining the RAF in November.
What does IOTC stand for?
IOTC stands for Initial Officer Training Course (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IOTC
We have 8 other meanings of IOTC in our Acronym Attic
- International Occultation Timing Association
- International Office of Technical Assistance
- Internet Over the Air
- Intra-European Organisation of Tax Administrations
- Islands On The Air (ham radio)
- Isle of Thanet Arts (UK)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (movie)
- Indian Ocean Tuna Commission
- Infinite-Order Two-Component (theory)
- Information Operations Technology Center
- Institute on the Constitution (Pasadena, MD)
- International Omega Technical Committee
- International Operating Toll Centre
- Iraqi Oil Tanker Company
- Icon of The Day
- Image of the Day
- Invention Of The Day
- Imposters of the Deep Society (band)
- In-Orbit Test Equipment (intelligence satellite)
- Individual Operator Training Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flying Officer Nick Fieldhouse (pictured) has completed his Initial Officer Training Course at RAF Cranwell, near Sleaford in Lincolnshire.
The 24-week Initial Officer Training Course was run at RAF Cranwell, near Sleaford, Lincolnshire.