It carries a fixed profit rate of six-year midswaps over the initial margin until first call, and then the profit rate will be reset to adjust for the then-prevailing six-year midswaps over the initial margin.
What does IM stand for?
IM stands for Initial Margin (investing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IM
We have 59 other meanings of IM in our Acronym Attic
- Infant Mystics (Mystic Mardi Gras society; Mobile, Alabama)
- Infected Mushroom (band)
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Information Management
- Information Memorandums
- Information Memory
- Information Model
- Ingot Metallurgy
- Ingram Micro (various locations)
- Inherent Moisture (coal quality indicator)
- Injection Margin
- Injection Molding (plastics)
- Inner Marker (aviation; part of instrument landing system)
- Innovaciones Médicas (Spanish: Medical Innovations)
- Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (German: Unofficial Collaborator)
- Inoffizieller Mitarbeiter (Political Police Informer, GDR)
- Insensitive Munitions
- Inserto Metálico (Spanish: Metal Insert)
- Inside Macintosh
- Inspection Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
He says imposition of an initial margin requirement "will severely curtail the use of uncleared swaps for hedging, which would disrupt key financial services, such as those that facilitate wider availability of home loans and corporate finance.
The initial margin for the facility is set at 85 basis points, based on Saint-Gobain's long-term senior debt being currently rated BBB by Standard & Poor's and Baa2 by Moody's.
For example, ABC Plc has an initial margin rate of 10%, so the initial margin would be calculated as follows: Opening level of bet x stake x 10% 608.
9) Although this relationship between margin status and local recurrence is well documented, relatively few studies have correlated the initial margin status for lumpectomies and excisional biopsies with the frequency of residual invasive carcinoma in the reexcision specimens.
Free equity the money you have on deposit with which you aren't currently using to trade with as initial margin (also variation margin).
The notes will bear interest at a fixed rate of 6 percent per annum payable semi-annually in arrears from (and including) the issue date for a period of five years, and thereafter at a floating rate, reset and payable semi-annually in arrear, reflecting the initial margin above the then prevailing six-month Emirates Interbank Offered Rate (EIBOR).
The Sukuk will pay an expected return at a rate of 6% per annum, payable semi-annually in arrear from (and including) the issue date for a period of five years, and thereafter at a rate, reset and payable semi-annually in arrear, reflecting the initial margin above the then prevailing six month Emirates Interbank Offered Rate.