EFPS is fully interfaced with the Integrated Initial Flight Plan System (IFPS) and other flow management systems located at the Central Flow Management Unit (CFMU) in Brussels.
What does IFPL stand for?
IFPL stands for Initial Flight Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFPL
We have 9 other meanings of IFPL in our Acronym Attic
- Intrinsic Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- Inward FDI Potential Index (foreign direct investment; measure of a country's attractiveness for investment)
- International Federation of the Phonographic Industry Hong Kong
- International Federation of the Phonographic Industry
- tiImpeach for Peace and Justice (anti-Bush/Cheney)
- Instytut Fizyki Politechniki Krakowskiej (Polish: Institute of Physics, University of Krakow; Poland)
- Idaho Falls Public Library (Idaho)
- Idaho Foundation for Parks and Lands (Boise, ID)
- iFAST Financial Pte. Ltd. (various locations)
- Industrial Fire Precaution Level (various locations)
- Interfaith Power and Light (religious environmental initiative)
- Internet Furry Proximity Locator
- International Family Planning Leadership Program (Santa Cruz, CA; Public Health Institute program)
- Image Fusion Performance Measure (physics)
- In-Flight Performance Monitor
- Independent Fermi Particle Model
- Initiative Freie/Private Musikschulen (German: Free/Private Music Schools Initiative)
- Interagency Fire Program Management
- International Forum on Pain Medicine (conference)
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations
Samples in periodicals archive:
From creating initial flight plans, to controlling the DMC and all sensors within the airborne system during the flight, to generating reports and indices for the final exposures, Intergraph's mission planning and flight management technology is purpose-built and ideal for use with Intergraph cameras, closely integrating with and leveraging the additional technologies in Intergraph's end-to-end photogrammetry portfolio.
Z/I Mission is comprehensive photo flight planning software streamlining aerial survey procedures - from creating the initial flight plans to generating reports and indices for the final exposures.