It is pertinent to mention here that SEPA issued the NOC to the CDGK after studying the Initial Environmental Evaluation report.
What does IEE stand for?
IEE stands for Initial Environmental Evaluation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IEE
We have 122 other meanings of IEE in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Environmental Decision Support Systems (ecosystem management)
- Illinois Electricity Distribution Tax
- Industrial Education and Technology (Iowa State University; Ames, IA)
- Intra-Oral Enamel Demineralization Test (dentistry)
- International Equestrian Drill Team Alliance, Inc. (Wellington, FL)
- International Experiential Dynamic Therapy Association (Ontarion, Canada)
- Integrated Economic Development Zone (Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia)
- Idiopathic Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Independent Educational Evaluation
- Informatics Education Europe
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Innovation and the New Economy
- Institute of Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Instituto Estatal Electoral (Spanish: State Electoral Institute; Mexico)
- Insurance Expense Exhibit
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence (enterprise management system based on Deming principles)
- Intelligent Energy for Europe (EU)
- Interim Expendable Emitter
- International Education and Exchange (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 1995 field program provided the environmental baseline data, site geotechnical characteristics, socioeconomic data and engineering information needed to complete an Initial Environmental Evaluation.
The intent is to produce an Initial Environmental Evaluation (IEE) for permitting purposes and a pre-feasibility study to enable us to make a project development decision.