Army Aviation Warfighting Center in its mission to train new Army Aviators graduating from Initial Entry Rotary Wing flight school.
What does IERW stand for?
IERW stands for Initial Entry Rotary Wing (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Institute for Environmental Research and Social Education (India)
- Incident and Emergency Response Team
- Institute for Education by Radio-Television (est. 1930)
- Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (India)
- Institute of Experimental Rocket Technology (RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc.)
- Institutional Emergency Response Team (Correctional Service Canada)
- INCOSE Education and Research Technical Committee
- Installation Emergency Responder Training Course (US Army)
- Insect Endogenous Retro Viruses
- Irish Electromagnetic Radiation Victims Network (Cork, Ireland)
- Iaeger Elementary School (West Virginia)
- IDEX II Imagery Exploitation Station
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Society
- Illuminating Engineering Society
- Illuminating Engineering Society (of North America)
- Imagery Exploitation Segment
- Imagery Exploitation Services
- Imagery Exploitation Support
- Imagery Exploitation/Exploration System
- Imaging Electron Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
This increase in simulators and services will allow 25 percent more students to take the Initial Entry Rotary Wing course, where officers learn the skills to become an Army Aviator.
The NTH program is designed to reduce operating and support costs and make pilot development more effective in the Army's Initial Entry Rotary Wing training.