US aerospace and defense firm United Technologies Corp' s (NYSE: UTX) Pratt & Whitney jet engine unit said it has successfully completed initial design review with the US Air Force Research Laboratory on its Adaptive Engine Technology Development programme.
What does IDR stand for?
IDR stands for Initial Design Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDR
We have 170 other meanings of IDR in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Disability Retirement (California)
- Infantry Drill Regulation
- Infiltrate, Destroy, Rebuild (CKY album)
- Informal Design Review
- Informal Dispute Resolution (law)
- Information Difference Report
- Information Document Request
- Inherent Design Reliability
- Inhibidor Directo de la Renina (Spanish: Direct Renin Inhibitor)
- Initial Data Release (astrophysics)
- Initiative Digitaler Rundfunk (German: Digital Broadcasting Initiative)
- Inner Distribution Road (Reading, UK)
- Innovation Design & Research (UK)
- Input Data Request
- Inside Dimension Ratio (pipe and tubing specification; ratio of inside diameter to wall thickness)
- Inspection Discrepancy Report
- Inspection/Deficiency Report
- Installation Design Review
- Instantaneous Decoding Refresh (digital TV)
- Instinctive Drowning Response
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: UTX), has successfully completed initial design review with the U.
My involvement included participating in the initial design review meeting, measuring and documenting the existing architectural details on site, generating AutoCAD and AGi32 models, assisting in the selection of proposed luminaires, running illumination calculations, reviewing recommended lighting levels in the IES Lighting Handbook, helping to create the schematic and design development presentation packages, developing section details and editing the schedule.
Why it is crucial for regulatory and marketing to collaborate through the whole product lifecycle, from initial design review to product and clinical testing, sales launch and beyond
A TSWG Program Manager commented that, "Following a very successful initial design review meeting with Coda Octopus in Tampa in early October, the US Coast Guard have taken delivery of the first of the three UIS systems for evaluation, which we expect to play an important part in their ongoing underwater security operations.
Our close collaboration with TUV Rheinland resulted in an efficient and timely process, from initial Design Review through final product testing," states Jeff Muchow, VP of Engineering and Quality at Xandex.
Army Aviation Rockets and Missiles program manager, adding its Initial Design Review is set for later this fall.
The X-35 STOVL variant's Zero Fuel Weight is within 24 pounds of the weight reported at our Initial Design Review in June 1997.