On a day when the progeny of first-crop stallions dominated proceedings, Yeomanstown Stud paid [euro]30,000 for a colt hailing from the initial crop of the Gimcrack Stakes winner Showcasing.
What does INICRP stand for?
INICRP stands for Initial Crop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Network for the Improvement of Banana and Plantain
- I'm Not Irish, But Kiss Me Anyway
- Intelligent Network Interface Card
- Intelligent Network Interface Controller
- International Network of Integrated Care
- Internet Network Information Center
- Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council (est. 2003)
- ISDN Network Identification Code
- International ITG (German internet technology group) Conference on Antennas
- International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium
- Intelligent Network Interface Device
- Internationally agreed Numbers for the Identification of Data (World Intellectual Property Organization)
- Intelligent Network Intrusion Detection System
- Innovations in Nuclear Infrastructure and Education
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Extensión Agraria (Spanish, Peru)
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Environmental Research (Greece)
- Institut National des Industries Extractives (Belgium)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Forestales y Agropecuarias (Mexico)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigacion Fundamental en Agricultura Tropical (Cuba)
- International Institute of Fashion Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
However although the initial crops from the brought in Phase III compost were clear, they soon became infected and began to produce mushrooms with MVX dsRNAs.
Despite the cultural diversity of the school, the initial crops consisted of traditional western garden species such as carrots, broccoli, beans, peas, lettuce and some herbs; as the seeds and seedlings were easily accessible.
5 is currently the lowest "score" among its initial crop of new members.
And the initial crop will be lighter than expected.
He added, 'The Assembly now has the opportunity to restore these planted ancient woodland sites as in many cases the initial crop is due to reach maturity over the next few years.
Venner, who found himself homebound with illness last year, tried the initial crop of online sites, but found their selections disappointing.
From our initial crop, inventor Blake Whisenant may just be right.