Introduction In a recent paper, Ru, Shen and Xue  considered the problem of finding an initial basic feasible solution (bfs) of the LP problem of the form min z - [C.
What does IBFS stand for?
IBFS stands for Initial Basic Feasible Solution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IBFS
We have 2 other meanings of IBFS in our Acronym Attic
- Integriertes BreitbandFernmeldeNetz
- International Big Fish Network
- Iowa Bass Federation Nation (fishing tournament)
- Islamic Business & Finance Network
- International Brotherhood of Firemen and Oilers (Washington, DC)
- Institute for Business and Finance Research (Hilo, HI)
- Intravenous Bag Filling Rack (pharmacology)
- International Boreal Forest Research Association
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome (also seen as ITBFS)
- Illinois Business Financial Services (est. 1981)
- International Bureau Filing System (FCC)
- Internet Bulk Filing System
- I Bleed for This? (zine)
- Infoplattform Barrierefreier Tourismus (Austria)
- Integrated Battle Force Training
- Inter Bank Fund Transfer
- iSCSI Boot Firmware Table
- Integrated Battle Force Training Center (US Navy)
- ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) Benefit Fraud Unit
- Image Based Flow Visualization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Construction of Initial Basic Feasible Solution To construct with, we fix the demands[b.
To formulate the problem such that an initial basic feasible solution is readily available, and, thus avoid the computational effort involved in Phase 1 of the simplex method.