The inherited bone marrow failure syndromes include, among others, dyskeratosis congenita, Fanconi anemia, Diamond Blackfan anemia and Schwachman Diamond syndrome.
What does IBMFS stand for?
IBMFS stands for Inherited Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Business and Management Career College
- I'm Bringing My Device (computer devices)
- Internet Bernese Mountain Dog Consortium
- Italian Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Institute of Biomedical Engineering (various universities)
- Iowa Board of Medical Examiners (Des Moines, IA; now Iowa Board of Medicine)
- Instituto Brasileiro de Mercados Capitais (Brazil)
- International Business and Management Education Centre (Singapore)
- Institute for Building, Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture (Poland)
- Indian Bank Mutual Fund
- Idaho Bureau of Mines and Geology
- Iron Bear Management Group (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- International Business Machines Graphics Language
- International Business Machines Global Network
- IBM Global Services
- Incident Business Management Handbook
- Institute of Bacteriology, Mycology and Hygiene (University of Vienna; Austria)
- International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame
- Immanuel Baptist Ministries of India (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Institute for Biotechnology and Medicine Industry (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This study provides important insights into the ability of transplant physicians to achieve successful outcomes using an individual's own cord blood to treat an environmentally-triggered blood disease or cord blood from a family member to treat certain genetic blood disorders and inherited bone marrow failure syndromes (IBMFs)," said Dr.