21) and what seems to be a sort of Lamarckian view on the author's part on the inheritance of acquired characteristics (p.
What does IAC stand for?
IAC stands for Inheritance of Acquired Characteristics (adaptation theory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAC
We have 595 other meanings of IAC in our Acronym Attic
- Industries Assistance Commission
- Industry Advisory Committee
- Industry Advisory Conference (Ul)
- Industry Advisory Council
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel (law)
- Infidels Are Cool (political blog)
- Information Analysis Center (DACS)
- Information Assurance and Compliance
- Infostructure Architecture Council (USAF)
- Infrastructure Advisory Committee
- Initial Alignment Control
- Initial Approach Course
- Inmate Advisory Committee
- Instantaneous Airborne Count
- Institut für Anorganische Chemie (Kiel, Germany)
- Institute for Advanced Commerce (IBM)
- Institute for Antiquity and Christianity
- Institute for Atmosphere and Climate (ETH Zurich)
- Institute for the African Child (Athens, OH)
- Institutional Actions Council (Higher Learning Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is this that permits the inheritance of acquired characteristics of a certain sort--of learning, through communication from one human being to another.