Another presentation in the Session will demonstrate various Titanium alloys produced by the Blended Elemental Powder Metallurgy (BEPM) approach can be effectively heat treated to the strength levels achieved by ingot metallurgy STA alloys of identical composition.
What does IM stand for?
IM stands for Ingot Metallurgy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IM
We have 59 other meanings of IM in our Acronym Attic
- Indus Music
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Infamous Mobb (band)
- Infant Mystics (Mystic Mardi Gras society; Mobile, Alabama)
- Infected Mushroom (band)
- Infectious Mononucleosis
- Information Management
- Information Memorandums
- Information Memory
- Information Model
- Ingram Micro (various locations)
- Inherent Moisture (coal quality indicator)
- Initial Margin (investing)
- Injection Margin
- Injection Molding (plastics)
- Inner Marker (aviation; part of instrument landing system)
- Innovaciones Médicas (Spanish: Medical Innovations)
- Inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (German: Unofficial Collaborator)
- Inoffizieller Mitarbeiter (Political Police Informer, GDR)
- Insensitive Munitions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new alloy is produced by an "inert gas atomization process," Alcoa said, and "exhibits a highly refined mi- constructure compared with materials processed by conventional ingot metallurgy routes.
Speakers will explain how they envision market benefits from solid-state technologies, such as how the cost to build commercial capacity, solid-state production facilities are calculated to be much lower than existing Kroll and ingot metallurgy facilities.