The company awarded $35,000 to the Los Angeles Opportunities Industrialization Center (LAOIC) to support a reading companion literacy program in partnership with the Inglewood Unified School District.
What does IUSD stand for?
IUSD stands for Inglewood Unified School District (Inglewood, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUSD
We have 2 other meanings of IUSD in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana University at South Bend
- Integrated Utility Systems Board (NASA)
- Ipswich United Services Bowls Club (bowling; Australia)
- Integrated Universal Serial Controller (Zilog)
- Intermittent Urethral Self-Catheterisation
- International University of Santa Claus
- International University Study Center
- Iran-United States Claims Tribunal (est. 1981)
- Imperial Unified School District (California)
- Indiana University School of Dentistry (Indianapolis, IN)
- Integrated Urbanism & Sustainable Design (German education program)
- Irvine Unified School District (California)
- International Union of Socialist Democratic Teachers
- Indiana University Southeast
- International University of Southern Europe
- Indiana University Student Foundation
- International Union for Surface Finishing (est. 1984)
- International Uveitis Study Group (opthalmology)
- Impuesto Único Sobre Inmuebles (Guatemala tax payment)
- Interamerican University Studies Institute (Eugene, OR; student exchange program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New assistant principals at Cole are Christa Waldvogel, who was an assistant principal in the Glendale Unified School District, and LaRonda Ortega, who was with the Inglewood Unified School District.
Teachers today are in a "war for children's spirits and souls," George McKenna III, superintendent of Inglewood Unified School District in Inglewood, Calif.
From 1995 to 2003, Gray served two-elected terms and twice president on the Inglewood Unified School District Board of Education.
Before that, she worked seven years in the Inglewood Unified School District.
The effectiveness of the Hooked on Phonics program in a school setting was recently illustrated by a successful year-long test in several first-grade classrooms in the Inglewood Unified School District in the Los Angeles area.
The reading program, which already is used by the Inglewood Unified School District and the Whittier City School District, uses a multimedia approach and tailors lessons to suit a child's reading level.
Lowell Winston, Inglewood Unified School District Assistant Superintendent, will meet the press at 10 a.