He is a member of the American Bar Association, State Bar of Michigan, and Ingham County Bar Association with involvements in the Litigation, Natural Resources, Construction Litigation, Real Property, and Business Law Sections.
What does ICBA stand for?
ICBA stands for Ingham County Bar Association (Lansing, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICBA
We have 22 other meanings of ICBA in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Contractors and Builders Association
- Independent Contractors and Businesses Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- India-China Business Alliance
- Indiana Christian Basketball Alliance
- Individualized Capacity Building Assistance
- Individualized Curriculum Bachelor of Arts
- Indo-Canadian Business Association (Canada)
- Industrial City Basketball Association
- Industrial Components Brokers Australasia
- Information, Capacity-Building, and Awareness Centre (Canada)
- InnerChange Business Alliance (Ontario, CA)
- Institute for Computer-Based Assessment
- Institute of Capacity Building in Africa
- Institution of Commercial and Business Agents
- Institutional Capacity Building Activities
- Instituto Cardiovascular Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Instituto Cultura Brasil-Argentina
- Instituto Cultural Boliviano-Alemán (Bolivia)
- Instituto Cultural Brasil Alemanha
- Integrated Computerised Banking Account (Infopro)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Law Day phone bank is sponsored by the State Bar of Michigan, Ingham County Bar Association and Legal Services of South Central Michigan.