A $26 million loan from the Inter-American Development Bank is for a Wastewater Infrastructure Rehabilitation Program (TT-L1018).
What does IRP stand for?
IRP stands for Infrastructure Rehabilitation Program (Afghanistan; USAID)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRP
We have 295 other meanings of IRP in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Rubber Products (various locations)
- Industry Resource Planning (supply chain solutions)
- Industry Risk Profile (Aerosafe Risk Management; Australia)
- Informal Resolution Process (various organizations)
- Information Requirements Plan
- Information Resource Planning
- Information Retrieval Program (various schools)
- Information Return Program
- Information Returns Processing/Program
- Information Review Process
- Initial Receiving Point
- Initial Resupply Pack
- Injury Research and Prevention (Louisiana)
- Innovative Research Program (Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences)
- Installation Restoral Program
- Installation Restoration Program
- Institute for Research on Poverty (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Institute for Retired Professionals
- Institute of Radiation Protection
- Institute on Race and Poverty (Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are pleased that the PA PUC recognizes the importance of our infrastructure rehabilitation program and should be commended on the progressive action they have taken on this very important issue," stated PSC Chairman Nicholas DeBenedictis.
Still, carefully planned and properly implemented, an infrastructure rehabilitation program underwritten with pension funds could be made a success without the need for new taxes or for any new large bureaucracy to carry it out.