is releasing the 2013 edition of its market research report on commercial and dual-use infrared imaging equipment markets (Vol.
What does IR-IE stand for?
IR-IE stands for Infrared Imaging Equipment (NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IR-IE in our Acronym Attic
- International Research & Development
- Independent Research and Development/Bid and Proposal
- Independent Research & Development Council
- Institutional Reform and Governance
- Ileal Resection including the Ileocecal Valve
- Internal Repeat-1 Region
- Immunoreactive Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
- infrared optical beam induced resistance change
- Incremental Redundancy with Parity Priority
- Inter-Stream Quality-Oriented Adaptation Scheme
- Incremental Redundancy with Systematic Priority
- Impulse-Radio Ultra-Wideband
- Inductive Resonant Wireless Power Transfer (electrical engineering)
- Infrared All-Aspect
- International Radio Controlled Warship Combat Club
- Insulin Resistance and/or Glucose Intolerance (endocrinology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The spies used long-lens cameras, infrared imaging equipment and hi-tech bugs to try to prove Bin Laden was hiding in the house.
Two other military helicopters from RNAS Culdrose near Helston, Cornwall, were scrambled to look for the aircraft and crew, as well as a third from Chivenor in Devon with infrared imaging equipment.