Vahid Houshyarifar; A Readout Circuit for Infrared Focal Plane Array Using Cascode Technique Corresponding Author: Vahid houshyarifar, Islamic Azad University, Urmia Branch, Urmia, Iran.
What does IRFPA stand for?
IRFPA stands for Infrared Focal Plane Array
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International Religious Fellowship of Osaka (Osaka, Japan)
- International Road Freight Office
- Indirect Rotor Field Oriented Control (induction motor)
- Internet Refund Fact of Filing (Internal Revenue Service)
- International Research Foundation for Open Learning
- Implementation Request for Proposal
- Information Requirements Focal Point
- Initial Relative Filtration Pressure
- Initial Steady-State Relative Filtration Pressure
- International Research Fellowship Program (NSF)
- International Religious Freedom Report
- International Residence for Researchers (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Illinois Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- Independent Review of the Fire Service (est. 2002; UK)
- Information Retrieval Facility Symposium
- Infrared Field Specialist
- Ingersoll-Rand Financial Services
- Institute for Reporters' Freedom and Safety
- Institute of Retail & Fashion Studies (Mumbai, India)
- International Retail Financial Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The long wavelength infrared focal plane array camera provides a 16-fold increase in the number of pixels in the image and can provide infrared images in the dark.
Traditionally, IR cameras have used cooled, infrared focal plane arrays such as cooled mercury cadmium telluride to provide for high sensitivity in the 8-to-14 micron wavelength region.
CMC Electronics has been busy developing its Wide Aspect (1K x 1K) Infrared Focal Plane Array (IRFPA) sensor module with an eye to providing commanders greater control of the battlespace with precision targeting at an extended engagement range.
Teledyne Scientific and Imaging has demonstrated a broad background in developing focal plane arrays for space defense systems applications, as well as recent successes in manufacturing and delivery of large format Infrared focal plane arrays with greater than 4 million pixels, and visible light arrays with more than 59 million pixels.
global suppliers of shortwave infrared (SWIR) cameras based on indium gallium arsenide (InGaAs) technology, has been awarded a contract by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Microsystems Technology Office (MTO) to develop an unprecedented 1280 x 1024 pixel, dual-wavelength, visible and shortwave infrared focal plane array (FPA).
announced today the successful demonstration of the smallest pixel size infrared Focal Plane Array (FPA) of its type in the infrared industry.
Raytheon's sensor features a staring, single color infrared focal plane array, an ultra-compact lens, and a sensor package that fits into a five-inch cube.