0 of the Infrared Financial Messaging (IrFM) Point and Pay Specification contact Rebecca Murray, IrDA email: rebeccairda@yahoo.
What does IrFM stand for?
IrFM stands for Infrared Financial Messaging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IrFM
We have 1 other meaning of IrFM in our Acronym Attic
- Isaac Ray Forensic Group (Chicago, IL)
- International Rice Functional Genomics Consortium
- International Rice Functional Genomics Meeting
- Illinois Recreation Facilities Inventory (Illinois Department of Natural Resources)
- International Review of Finance
- International Runway Friction Index (aircraft braking predictor)
- Islamic Research Foundation International (Louisville, KY)
- Istituto Romano Formazione Imprenditoriale (Italian: Roman Entrepreneurial Training Institute; Rome, Italy)
- International Research Forum in Information Science (conference)
- Interactive Radio for Justice
- Integral Reactor Flow Model
- International Review of Fuzzy Mathematics (journal)
- Interservice Radio Frequency Management School (US DoD)
- Inhibited Red Fuming Nitric Acid
- Indirect Rotor Flux Orientation (engineering)
- Institutional Reinforcement of Farmers' Organizations
- International Religious Fellowship of Osaka (Osaka, Japan)
- International Road Freight Office
- Indirect Rotor Field Oriented Control (induction motor)
- Internet Refund Fact of Filing (Internal Revenue Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extended Systems also provides software development kits which enable handset manufacturers to incorporate Bluetooth wireless technology and IrDA connectivity options (enabling infrared financial messaging capabilities) into their devices.
This means that cell phone, PDA and point-of-sale vendors who are implementing infrared financial messaging (IrFM) capabilities must rely on Extended Systems' test suite to ensure compliance with the IrDA specification.
the leading provider of proximity payment solutions, announced an initiative to use Handspring Treo 180 and 270 communicators in its project to enable Infrared Financial Messaging (IrFM) wireless payments on the University of Southern California campus.
a financial services company, in its project to enable Infrared Financial Messaging (IrFM) wireless payments on the University of Southern California campus.