Following the sale of the database business to IBM, Informix Corporation will be totally focused on its other independent operating business - Ascentiala Software.
What does IFMX stand for?
IFMX stands for Informix Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intermediate Frequency and Modem System
- International Federation of Mountain Soldiers
- Interoperable Fare Management System
- International Fastener Machinery and Suppliers Association, Inc. (Danbury, CT)
- International Federation of Medical Students' Associations
- Improved Forest Management for Sustainable Livelihoods (Australia)
- International Federation of Marfan Syndrome Organizations (est. 1992; Port Washington, NY)
- International Federation of Multiple Sclerosis Societies
- International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society
- Initial Fair Market Value
- Ice-Forming Nuclei
- Independent Financial Network (now Umpqua Holdings Corporation)
- Indie Film Nation (podcast)
- Individual Family Needs (India)
- Inforeach FIX (Financial Information Exchange) Network (Chicago, IL)
- Institut de la Francophonie Numérique (French: Digital Francophonie Institute)
- Institut Français pour la Nutrition (French Nutrition Institute)
- International Federation of Numismatists (est. 1977)
- Islamic Finance News (publication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deliver Integrated Development & Management Environment (IDME) Suite of Tools Optimized for Informix Software Database Servers Informix(R) Software, the database company, an independent operating company of Informix Corporation (Nasdaq:IFMX), and AGS Ltd.
to Deliver Advanced Biometric Identification Solutions Informix(R) Software, the database company(TM), an independent operating company of Informix Corporation (Nasdaq:IFMX), announced the release of its second marketing bundle, Law Enforcement Foundation for Biometrics, an analytical database solution designed to provide a variety of identification methods for law enforcement professionals including fingerprint and palm, facial, voice, and iris recognition.
Informix Corporation and IBM recently announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement for IBM to acquire the assets of Informix Software in a cash transaction valued at $1 billion.
Business Editors/Technology Writers ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 5, 2001 Verizon, Intrado, Unica, Telelogic and Gravitate Join Informix Software at SuperComm 2001 Informix(R) Software, the database company(TM), a wholly owned subsidiary of Informix Corporation (Nasdaq:IFMX) announced today that telecommunications technology leaders including Verizon, Intrado (formally SCC Communications and Lucent Public Safety Systems), Unica, Telelogic and Gravitate will be participating with Informix Software SuperComm 2001, June 5-7.
About Informix Corporation Informix Corporation is comprised of two independent operating companies: Informix Software and Ascential Software.
today announced a partnership with Informix(R) Software, the database company(TM), a wholly owned subsidiary of Informix Corporation (Nasdaq:IMFX).
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 16, 2001 Informix(R) Software, the database company(TM), a wholly owned subsidiary of Informix Corporation (Nasdaq:IFMX), announced today that it has formed a technology and co-marketing partnership with AGEA Corporation(TM), the technology leader in mobile application development software, to include the Cloudscape(TM) V3.