edu/academics/ (describes coursework for the master of science in information and its specializations, including information economics, management, and policy) University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Information and Library Science at www.
What does INLS stand for?
INLS stands for Information and Library Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INLS
- Institut Non Lineaire de Nice (French: Non-Linear Institute of Nice)
- International Nuclear Library Network (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Iran Nanotechnology Laboratory Network (est. 2004)
- Institute of Local Government Studies (UK)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Association (various locations)
- International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainers Association
- Immigration and Nationality Law Review (University of Cincinnati College of Law)
- Item No Longer Required
- Improved Navy Lighterage System
- Institute for Nonlinear Science (University of California, San Diego)
- Integrated Navigation and Landing System
- International Nepali Literary Society (Washington, DC)
- International Noxious Liquid Substances (navigation)
- Iterative Nested Least Squares Algorithm
- Ichthyosis and Neutral Lipid Storage Disease
- Information and Learning Technology (education)
- International Network for Learning and Teaching (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response, many universities have converted their schools of library science into schools of information and library science or, increasingly, just schools of information.