Abu Dhabi Ports Company s Information Technology Unit (ADPC-IT) has today announced the completion of its in-house virtualisation project ( Phase 2 ) and in doing so has created a unique operating platform that is regarded as a regional first.
What does ITU stand for?
ITU stands for Information Technology Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITU
We have 87 other meanings of ITU in our Acronym Attic
- International Turkmen Turkish University (est. 1994; Turkmenistan)
- Institute of Tropical Technology
- International Technology and Trade Ventures (Albuquerque, NM)
- Into Tomorrow TV
- Intrathoracic Thermal Volume
- It'sTwisted Television (TV show)
- Internet Teletype
- Image Transfer Unit (printing)
- Imposto Territorial Urbano (Brasilian excise tax)
- Indoor Transmit Unit (satellite broadband)
- Information Transport Utility
- Input Terminal Unit
- Install-Time Update
- Institute for Transuranium Elements (EU)
- Institutional Technical Unit (Washington State Network Services)
- Intensive Therapy/Treatment Unit (similar to ICU)
- Intent to Use/Trademarks
- International Technical University (California)
- International Technological University (San Jose, CA)
- International Telecommunication Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dursun EciE*ek, a prominent figure and the author of the action plan, was under his command in the General Staff's information technology unit, adding that he also gave no orders to Col.
To a question the Chairman PAL informed the committee that the academy lacks Information Technology unit to run and update its official website.
Shami said he requested an increase of $3 million in the budget to establish a diplomatic academy and an information technology unit to centralize the ministry's database.
S iemens, Europe's biggest engineering conglomerate, has unveiled plans to slash 4,200 jobs at its information technology unit, helping to set it up for a possible spinoff.
Potential suitors for the information technology unit included top Indian outsourcing companies such as Infosys, Wipro and Satyam or foreign companies such as IBM or Accenture, the Economic Times said.
Sales in Lockheed's system and information technology unit were nearly double the aircraft division's second quarter results.
Security functions are scattered among a trio of corporate "silos": physical security forces, security personnel in information technology units, and risk management executives.