With 3,000 professionals operating at locations worldwide, Harris Information Technology Services supports large-scale IT programs that encompass the full technology lifecycle, with the highest professional and technical standards.
What does ITSS stand for?
ITSS stands for Information Technology Services Support (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITSS
We have 65 other meanings of ITSS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Treatment and Services Research (National Development and Research Institutes, Inc.; New York, NY)
- International Technical Standards and Regulations (International Finance Corporation; Washington, DC)
- Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations (US Treasury)
- Information Technology and Society Research Group (Philadelphia, PA)
- IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager
- Independent Transport Safety and Reliability Regulator (Australia)
- Improved Tactical Surveillance Sonobuoy
- Improved Thermal Sight System (USMC)
- Indirect Tensile Strength (engineering)
- Information Technology Services and Solutions (various organizations)
- Information Technology Solutions and Services (various organizations)
- Information Technology Solutions Shop (GSA)
- Information Technology Support Services contract
- Information Technology Systems and Services
- Information Technology Systems and Solutions
- Information Technology Systems Specialist
- Instructional Technology Support Services (various locations)
- Integrated Tactical Surveillance System
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (IEEE)
- International Transactions on Systems Science and Applications (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Taps STG to Provide Information Technology Services Support RESTON, Va.
General Services Administration's (GSA) Federal Technology Service (FTS) has awarded a comprehensive enterprise-wide information technology services support task order for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) technology infrastructure.