About the Information Technology Services Qualification Center (ITSqc) Carnegie Mellon's Information Technology Services Qualification Center (ITSqc) is a multidisciplinary group of researchers, practitioners and organizations that addresses the needs of IT-enabled service providers and their clients.
What does ITSQC stand for?
ITSQC stands for Information Technology Services Qualification Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interregional Transportation Strategic Plan (California)
- Interstate Telecommunications Service Provider
- Information Technology Solutions Providers Alliance
- Internet Telephony Services Providers Association (UK)
- Information Technology Strategic Planning Committee
- Integrated Techno Systems Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Information Technology Standards Program Office
- Individual Transferable Share Quota (fishing rights)
- Insulin Treatment Satisfaction Questionnaire (diabetes research)
- Intelligent Transport Systems Queensland (Australia)
- Immunization Tracking System Repository
- Information Technology Services Request
- Information Technology Strategic Research (US NASA)
- Institute for Treatment and Services Research (National Development and Research Institutes, Inc.; New York, NY)
- International Technical Standards and Regulations (International Finance Corporation; Washington, DC)
- Iranian Transactions and Sanctions Regulations (US Treasury)
- Information Technology and Society Research Group (Philadelphia, PA)
- IBM Tivoli Storage Resource Manager
- Independent Transport Safety and Reliability Regulator (Australia)
- Improved Tactical Surveillance Sonobuoy
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CA today announced it has joined Carnegie Mellon University's Information Technology Services Qualification Center (ITSqc) Research Consortium to develop and formulate sourcing best practices standards.
The Information Technology Services Qualification Center (ITsqc) is part of Carnegie Mellon University's Institute for Software Research International (ISRI) in the School of Computer Science (SCS).