The following Distinction Award Winners were recognized due in part to Entrust security solution deployments: GROUP IV - National E-Government Awards B - Enabling E-Government in Canada GOLD Government On-Line (GOL) Initiative Information Technology Services Branch Public Works and Government Services Canada, Treasury Board Secretariat and 32 participating departments and agencies in the GOL Initiative This is a government-wide initiative to use information and communication technology to enhance Canadians' access to improved and integrated services, anytime, anywhere and in the official language of their choice.
What does ITSB stand for?
ITSB stands for Information Technology Services Branch (Government of Canada, Department of Public Works and Government Services)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITSB
We have 19 other meanings of ITSB in our Acronym Attic
- IBM Tivoli Storage Area Network Manager
- Idaho Telecommunications Service Assistance Program
- Information Technology for Sustained Agriculture in Punjab (Punjab Agricultural University; India)
- International Trade Show Assistance Progam (Tasmania, Australia)
- Image Transformation Services Applications
- Inflatable Torus Solar Array Technology (Demonstration Project)
- Inverse Transform Speaker Adapted Training
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Image Technology Standards Board
- Improved Tangential-Sphere Bound
- Information Technology Services for Business (Cargill)
- Information Technology Solutions of Belize
- Information Technology Systems Bridge
- Information Technology Systems Budget
- Information Technology Systems Budget (IT Budget exhibits)
- Integrated Theater Signal Battalion (US Army)
- Iowa Trust and Savings Bank (est. 1896)
- Imaging Technology Space Center (NASA)
- Information Technology Service Center
- Information Technology Service Company (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GROUP IV - National E-Government Awards D - Implementing Medium to Large IT Projects GOLD Secure Channel Project Information Technology Services Branch Public Works and Government Services Canada in partnership with Communications Security Establishment, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Canada Revenue Agency and Human Resources and Skills Development Canada/Social Development Canada The Secure Channel Project provides a secure electronic infrastructure for the government and other trusted partners, and enhances the privacy, availability, and ease of access for Canadians doing business with government.
CIBER continues to maintain the broadest ISO 9002 certification among its industry peers after receiving ISO 9002 registration of its corporate operations and Information Technology Services branch offices in November 1994.