10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Marcus Sachs, vice president of national security policy for Verizon, will join military and industry information technology security experts on a panel at TechNet Land Forces-East 2012 on Tuesday (Aug.
What does ITSX stand for?
ITSX stands for Information Technology Security Experts
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ITSX in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Tracking & Security Ventures, LLC
- Internet Telephony Services Voice Over Internet Protocol
- Information Technology Security World
- Information Technology Software
- International Telecommunication Systems Worldwide (Chile)
- International Test Synthesis Workshop
- International Trade Single Window Project (UK)
- Image Transformation Services Web
- Independent Television Service for Wales and the West (est. 1967; UK)
- Information Technology Service Wolfgang Will (Moers, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, according to a press release issued by the company, and immediately initiated a comprehensive investigation with the assistance of leading information technology security experts to safeguard customer information and determine the cause.
27, and immediately initiated a comprehensive investigation with the assistance of leading information technology security experts to safeguard customer information and determine the cause.