Current projects include deployment of a local clinical message service under a grant from the Blue Shield of California Foundation, and operation of a local public/private health information technology steering committee convened by the Mendocino County Department of Public Health under a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
What does ITSTC stand for?
ITSTC stands for Information Technology STeering Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ITSTC
- Information Technology Shared Services Organization
- IT (Information Technology) Service and Support Organization
- Information Technology Services Systems Resources Integrator
- Image Transformation Services Server
- I Thought So Too
- Image, Text, Sound, and Technology (various universities)
- Information Technology Security Testing
- Instructional Technology Support Team
- International Tsunami Survey Team
- ITS Telecommunications
- Introduction to Survival Training Course
- ICG (International Coordination Group) for the Tsunami Warning System in the Pacific
- IEEE Transactions on Sonics Ultrasonics (journal)
- Information Technology Services Unit
- Instructional Technology Services Unit (US FBI)
- Integrated Tertiary Software User Group (est. 1987; South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand)
- International Telecommunications Standards User Group (cell phone technology licensing)
- Information Technology Support Unit for Voluntary Organisations
- Internet Tracking & Security Ventures, LLC
- Internet Telephony Services Voice Over Internet Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to serving on the United Way's board and executive board, he has been a member of the finance committee and the information technology steering committee.
NLC's Information Technology Steering Committee Chaff, City Councilor Nancy Nathanson, Eugene, Oregon also praised the FCC action.
Cook received a bachelor's degree in computer information systems from National University of San Diego, CA and is the leader of the Information Technology Steering Committee of Orange County where he recommends information technology initiatives to publicly elected officials.