is a world renowned reverse logistics and technology disposition leader dedicated to offering innovative recycling and remarketing solutions that eliminate the legal, financial, and environmental risk associated with information technology reuse, recycling, and disposal.
What does ITRUS stand for?
ITRUS stands for Information Technology Reuse
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITRUS
- Intersection Types and Related Systems (workshop)
- Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012
- Independent Technical Review Team
- Individual Tactical and Reporting Tool
- Information and Technology Round Table (Kentucky Library Association)
- Instructional Technology Resource Teacher
- Interfaith Trauma Response Team (Church World Service)
- International Thesaurus of Refugee Terminology (est. 1988; UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Identity Theft Recovery Unit (various companies)
- Instructional Technology Resource Unit (University of Dar Es Salaam; Tanzania)