Jane Sell, programme area manager for IT, who works across all the college's centres, said: "It's a recognition of all the work I have done for ITQ Information Technology Qualification in the past four years and for being proactive and creative.
What does ITQ stand for?
ITQ stands for Information Technology Qualification (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITQ
We have 16 other meanings of ITQ in our Acronym Attic
- Ikatan Teknisi Pesawat Udara (Indonesian: Aircraft Technicians Association)
- International Trade Policy Unit (UK)
- Independent Third Party Verification
- Intratumoral Patent Portal Vein (radiology)
- International Trade Procedures Working Group (UN)
- IPv6 Transition Plan Working Group
- International Telecommunication Professionals Exchange
- Improving Teacher Quality (state grant)
- Improving Training Quality (conference; World Bank)
- Individual Transferable Quota
- Innovation, Technology and Quality (Euro-Mediterranean Partnership)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Querétaro (Spanish: Technological Institute of Queretaro; Mexico)
- Invitation To Quote
- Industrial Training and Quality Assurance (South Africa)
- International Tibetan Qigong Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Instituto de Tecnolgia Quimica e Biológica (Portugese)
- International Tax Quantitative Consulting Service (accounting)
- Improving Teacher Quality Higher Education
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) Training and Qualification Initiative (est. 2007)
- International Taste Quality Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
TDR will shortly begin our LSC funded "Train to Gain" programme covering a range of NVQ Level 2 in ( * Customer service; * Business administration; * Business improvement techniques (B-IT); * Information technology qualification (ITQ); * Plant operations; * Fabrication and welding; * Sales of residential property.
Sean Bennion, 17, from Haydon Bridge, was the first person to enrol on the ITQ ( information technology qualification ( apprenticeship with the chamber in November 2004.
The workers studied the course over 12 weeks, each achieving an RSA Computer Literacy and Information Technology qualification.