Contract notice: Information technology laboratory equipment in 2014 (part 2).
What does ITL stand for?
ITL stands for Information Technology Laboratory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITL
We have 152 other meanings of ITL in our Acronym Attic
- Ilmatorjuntakonekivääri (Finnish, anti-aircraft machine gun)
- In the Know Traveler (travel website)
- Imaginative Technologies Ltd. (UK)
- In the Life
- In the Loop
- Independent Testing Labs, Inc (Boulder, Colorado)
- Industrial Training Levy
- Industries Test Lab (Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, PA)
- Inexpedient to Legislate (New Hampshire legislature)
- Informatics Teaching Laboratory (UK)
- Information Technology Literacy
- Infosys Technologies Limited (India)
- Inhalation Toxicology Laboratory (various locations)
- Install Time Licensing
- Institute of Technology Law (National Chiao Tung University; Taiwan)
- Instructor-Led Training
- Instrument Transformers Ltd. (Scotland, UK)
- Integrated Test Lines
- Integrated Testing Lab
- Integrated Transfer Launch (Cape Canaveral)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elaine Newton , deputy standards liaison for NIST's Information Technology Laboratory (ITL)
14 (1990) The information technology laboratory of the U.
Mitchell is a computer scientist in the Mathematical and Computational Mathematics Division of the NIST Information Technology Laboratory.
Hash, director of the security management and guidance group for the Information Technology Laboratory, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Langer is a physicist with NIST's Information Technology Laboratory.
Triple DES, which offers a much higher level of security than single DES, is intended to bridge the gap between DES and the future Advanced Encryption Standard, which is under development by NIST's Information Technology Laboratory.
the leading provider of Early Design Closure([R]) solutions to radically improve design efficiency throughout the IC design flow, announced today the signing of a multi-year collaboration agreement with CEA-Leti, the Electronics and Information Technology Laboratory of the French Atomic Energy Commission.