The country's Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA) will support the participation of 17 leading Egyptian mobile technology companies, representing Egypt's innovative solutions in the sector.
What does ITID stand for?
ITID stands for Information Technology Industry Development (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITID
We have 3 other meanings of ITID in our Acronym Attic
- International Teacher Identity Card
- International Telecommunications and IT Consultants Group
- International Tsunami Information Center
- Introduction to Instruction Course
- Investors Title Insurance Company (Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
- Irish Tourist Industry Confederation
- International Trust and Investment Corporations
- Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (Conference)
- Indian Trail Improvement District (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Information Technologies and International Development (open access journal)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Division (Army Software Engineering Center)
- Information Technology Integration Directorate (Network Enterprise Technology Command; US Army)
- Intelligent Text Input and Display (software)
- Information Technology Industry Development Agency (Giza, Egypt)
- Information Technology Impacts, Deployment or Development, Management or Use
- Implied Table Image Equity (poker)
- Information Technology and Instructional Equipment (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Information Technology Institute for Education (Thailand)
- Intermediary Technology Institute for Energy (Scotland; UK)
- Introduction to Trade and Industrial Education (course; North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atef Helmy witnessed yesterday the signing of three one-year joint cooperation protocols by Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA).
By Mohamed Fawzi The head of the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA), Yasser Al-Qadi, said that the information technology sector has witnessed between a 12.
Dr Osman confirmed continued strong government support for the country's broad IT strategy for investment and job creation led by the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA).
Summary: ITIDA Reiterates the Value and Strategic Importance of Outsourcing ITIDA, Egypt's Information Technology Industry Development Agency, will be showcasing Egypt's global outsourcing capabilities and offerings at the 4th Annual Shared Services Exchange from June 6-8, 2010 in Austin, Texas.
Hazem Abdelazim, CEO of the Information Technology Industry Development Agency, said: "We have seen huge growth in our ICT sector over the past year, despite the globally challenging financial climate.
Yasser El Kady, CEO of the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA), During the meeting, the modern trends outline of projects implementation and development through activating the joint system between the government, private sector companies and civil society organizations were reviewed.
At the signing ceremony were the ministers of communications and information technology, industry and foreign trade and the chairman of the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA), Yasser El-Kadi.