Mike's involvement in the AICPA includes serving on the Information Technology Executive Committee, the National Accreditation Commission and AICPA's Governing Council.
What does ITEC stand for?
ITEC stands for Information Technology Executive Committee (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ITEC
We have 88 other meanings of ITEC in our Acronym Attic
- Income Tax Exempt Charity
- Income Tax Exemption Claim
- Independent Test & Evaluation Center
- India Technical and Economic Cooperation
- Information Technology Centre
- Information Technology Education Center
- Information Technology Electronic Catalog
- Information Technology Electronic Commerce
- Information Technology Equipment Custodian (US Air Force)
- Information Technology Exchange Center
- Information Technology Executive Council
- Information Technology Export Community (Egypt)
- Ingénierie Territoriale de Développement de l'Emploi et des Compétences
- Initial Transport Equipment Certification
- Innovative Technologies for Engaging Classrooms (EU)
- Institut de Tecnologia de la Construccio de Catalunya (Spanish)
- Institute for Tropical Ecology and Conservation
- Institute of Training & Employment Centre
- Instituto de Tecnologia em Informática e Informação do Estado de Alagoas
- Instructional Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cieslak, CPA, CITP, GSEC, and Chairman of the AICPA's Information Technology Executive Committee.
Being a member of our IT community will help enhance general technological competency and the quality of technology and technology-enabled services provided by members," said Roman Kepczyk, CPA/CITR chair of the AICPA Information Technology Executive Committee.
Market research reveals that business owners and executives needed impartial guidance in making strategic technology-related decisions," says Gary Boomer, former chair of the AICPA's Information Technology Executive Committee.
The combination of Faulkner & Gray, which provides excellent accounting content, and Microsoft, which provides top-notch productivity tools, is a very big add for the accounting profession," said Val Steed, CEO of K2 Enterprises, a technology training firm for CPAs, and a member of the strategic planning committee and information technology executive committee of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
Head, CPA, a member of the AICPA information technology executive committee.
Boards want CPAs to be able to advise them on real and potential cybersecurity risks and what the best practices are for handling them," says Head, who is also vice-president of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, and serves on the AICPA information technology executive committee (see "Get Your Internal Controls Up and Running," page 68).
Harding serves on the AICPA's information technology executive committee and the electronic business task force.