76 This guide offers information technology business analysts a detailed introduction to Unified Modeling Language (UML) and object-oriented requirements gathering for software system development.
What does ITBA stand for?
ITBA stands for Information Technology Business Analyst
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITBA
We have 11 other meanings of ITBA in our Acronym Attic
- Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Invigorating Thai Business
- Invitation To Bid
- Iraqi Training Brigade
- Irish Tourist Board
- Israeli Test Bed
- Istituto di Tecnologie Biomediche
- It's the Bomb
- Iterative Tail-Biting Delayed Decision Feedback Sequence Estimation
- Indo-Turkish Business Association
- Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- Irish Tenpin Bowling Association
- Irish Thoroughbred Breeders' Association
- Island Tennis Ball Association
- Issue Transactions by Activity
- Income Tax Bar Association Karachi (Pakistan)
- Information Technology and Broadcasting Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Ixodes Tick-Borne Borreliosis (aka Ixodes Tick-Borne Borreliosdes)
- Industry and Technical Base Capability
- Information Technology Business Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the contrary, we were looking for a vendor that could help us simplify our processes and understand our data, and Oracle met that criteria," said Reggie Thurn, information technology business analyst at Waterpik.
in Siloam Springs as an information technology business analyst.