May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- TowerGroup and Insurance Networking News magazine today announced plans to field a new study identifying information technology best practices for transformation in the rapidly changing insurance industry.
What does ITBP stand for?
ITBP stands for Information Technology Best Practices
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITBP
We have 9 other meanings of ITBP in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Total Body Model
- IT (Information Technology) Business Manager Certification (MDE Enterprises)
- Impuesto a la Transferencia de Bienes Muebles y Prestación de Servicios (Spanish: Tax on Property Transfer and Service; Panama)
- International Theravada Buddhist Missionary University (Yangon, Myanmar)
- In the Bleak Midwinter (Christmas carol)
- Information Technology Business Office (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- I the Blink of An Eye
- It's The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous
- In the Basement Productions (theater company; Minnesota)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (India)
- International Thompson Business Press (UK)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (India)
- Information Technology Baseline Protection Manual (standards book)
- International Teddy Bear Relief Fund
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Illinois Test of Basic Skills
- Imaging Technologies in Biomedical Sciences (conference)
- Industrial Technologies Business Solutions
- International Trade in Banking Services (India)
- Iowa Test of Basic Skills
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coalfire's independent report is additional validation that we achieved our goal of developing a cloud data protection solution that adheres to security and information technology best practices and standards," said David Canellos, CEO, PerspecSys.
Central Florida County Officials Demonstrate Leadership in Information Technology Best Practices SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.
Government and industry officials came together at the event to discuss ways to lower costs and improve service quality by implementing information technology best practices, including offering personal health records.
As a prime contractor on the program, Karta has assembled an experienced team of 17 innovative partners including strategic partners CACI, SRA, and IBM, each of which has industry-leading experience in distance learning and information technology best practices.
It also highlights the importance of OGC Web services standards as part of information technology best practices for integrating geospatial processing into service oriented architectures and enterprise workflows.
This week, CDW-G also celebrates the first anniversary of Ed Tech, a quarterly publication that shares K-12 information technology best practices and informs readers about technological innovations designed for schools.