This marked the first year for the Ingenious Awards, which was created by the Information Technology Association of Canada as a means to recognize excellence from various Canadian companies for their use of information and communications technology.
What does ITAC stand for?
ITAC stands for Information Technology Association of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITAC
We have 95 other meanings of ITAC in our Acronym Attic
- Identity Theft Assistance Center (Financial Services Roundtable)
- Industrial Telecommunications Association Conference
- Industry Technical Advisory Committee
- Information Technology Academia Collaboration (Information Technology Industry Development Agency; Egypt)
- Information Technology Access Control (Indian Health Service)
- Information Technology Acquisition Center
- Information Technology Advisory Committee
- Information Technology and the Courts
- Information Technology Applications Center (Washington, DC)
- Information Technology Architect Certification
- INFOSEC Technical Assistance Center (US Navy)
- Installation Technical Assistance Center (Sprint)
- Integrated Tactical Aircraft Control (program)
- Integrated Threat Assessment Centre
- Integration Trades and Analysis Cycle
- Intelligence & Threat Analysis Center
- Intelligence Tactical Analysis Center
- Intelligence Tracking & Correlation
- International HIV Treatment Access Coalition
- International Tactical Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
For its inaugural programs, the university has generous bursaries and scholarships, both for the general public and for members of its partner associations, including the Canadian Information Processing Society, CATAAlliance, Information Technology Association of Canada and New Brunswick Pharmacists' Association.
The Electro-Federation Canada, the Information Technology Association of Canada and leading consumer electronics and information technology manufacturers formed the EPSC in 2003.
TORONTO -- Dyadem today announced that The Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) has awarded it with the 2010 Corporate IT Hero Award.
He holds a Bachelor of Engineering Science from Universite Laval, is a past chairman of the Information Technology Association of Canada, and currently serves on the boards of Symbium Corporation (as chairman), Platespin Limited, and Talent Technology Corporation.
Chowaniec is also the past chair of the board of directors of the Information Technology Association of Canada, and a frequent commentator on the Canadian tech industry as a guest on national business TV programs.
He has a Bachelor of Engineering Science from Universite Laval and is a past Chairman of the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC).
He is a past chairman of the Information Technology Association of Canada.