in the just released "Magic Quadrant for North America Information Technology Asset Disposition.
What does ITAD stand for?
ITAD stands for Information Technology Asset Disposition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITAD
We have 8 other meanings of ITAD in our Acronym Attic
- International Trauma Anesthesia and Critical Care Society
- Information Technology Acquisition Center
- Integrated Tactical Imagery Exploitation System (Army)
- Intelligent Tourism and Cultural Information Through Ubiquitous Services (European research project)
- Information Technology and Communications Services
- Integrated Tactical Air Control System
- Integrated Tactical Area Communications System (Harris Corporation, Rochester, NY)
- International Testing and Certification Services (Australia)
- Individual Training Analysis and Design
- Information Technology Academic Day (various locations)
- Integrated Telephone Answering Device
- Integrated Thermal Avionics Design
- Internet Telephony Administrative Domain (telecommunications)
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998
- Information Technology Analytics and Developmental Services
- Information Technology Auto Discovery System
- Integrated Trending & Diagnostic System
- Interactive Theater Air Defense Simulation (software)
- Instrumentation, Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations
- Institute for Theoretical and Applied Electromagnetism
Samples in periodicals archive:
in the “Challengers” quadrant of the North America Information Technology Asset Disposition 2011 Magic Quadrant*.
has acquired Gold Circuit, an Arizona-based information technology asset disposition (ITAD) company.
and RetroBox LLC have announced a merger agreement that the companies say creates the largest full-service information technology asset disposition company in the United States with annual revenues of approximately $40 million.
NYSE: ARW) announced that it has signed a definitive agreement pursuant to which Arrow will acquire all of the assets and operations of Intechra, a leading information technology asset disposition ("ITAD") company.
s inaugural North America Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) Magic Quadrant Report.
The Information Technology Asset Disposition industry is still in its fledgling phases and is thus fragmented.
the nation's largest information technology asset disposition company, has named Marion H.