WASHINGTON, May 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To guide its ongoing work in health information technology, the National Quality Forum (NQF) has formed a new Health Information Technology Advisory Committee (HITAC).
What does ITAC stand for?
ITAC stands for Information Technology Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITAC
We have 95 other meanings of ITAC in our Acronym Attic
- Industry Training Advisory Bodies (Australia)
- I Threw a Brick through a Window (U2 song)
- Ice-Tethered Acoustic Current Profiler
- ICEF (International Consultants for Education and Fairs) Trained Agent Counselor
- Identity Theft Assistance Center (Financial Services Roundtable)
- Industrial Telecommunications Association Conference
- Industry Technical Advisory Committee
- Information Technology Academia Collaboration (Information Technology Industry Development Agency; Egypt)
- Information Technology Access Control (Indian Health Service)
- Information Technology Acquisition Center
- Information Technology and the Courts
- Information Technology Applications Center (Washington, DC)
- Information Technology Architect Certification
- Information Technology Association of Canada
- INFOSEC Technical Assistance Center (US Navy)
- Installation Technical Assistance Center (Sprint)
- Integrated Tactical Aircraft Control (program)
- Integrated Threat Assessment Centre
- Integration Trades and Analysis Cycle
- Intelligence & Threat Analysis Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Riyadh, January 04, SPA -- The GCC Telecommunications and Information Technology advisory committee will hold its extraordinary meeting here next Tuesday.
Bush plans to appoint Bernard Daines, chairman and CEO of Linux Networx, as a member of the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee (PITAC).
As a member of the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee he chaired the subcommittee on computational science, which produced the report "Computational Science: Ensuring America's Competitiveness.
Wallach has 33 patents and is a member of the National Academy of Engineering, an IEEE Fellow and was a founding member of the Presidential Information Technology Advisory Committee.
Patterson, a member of both the National Academy of Engineering and the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee, cited DARPA's diminished role in supporting computing research.
The critical message in this study is that costs were reduced not by restricting access to care, but by preventing the need for hospitalizations for life-threatening conditions," said Jonathan Javitt, MD, MPH, study lead author, and former health committee chair of the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee in the White House Executive Office of the President.
Bush to the President's Information Technology Advisory Committee, where he chairs the subcommittee on health information technology.