Assuming that the information systems plan will have as its core goal the creation of a computer-based patient record at every location of care for all patients of the OCS, the implementation plan will include establishing a governance structure for the planning and procurement of systems, for budgeting and raising capital, and for selecting and standardizing communication networks and transaction systems.
What does ISP stand for?
ISP stands for Information Systems Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISP
We have 685 other meanings of ISP in our Acronym Attic
- Industry Specialization Program (IRS)
- Infinity Science Press (Hingham, MA)
- Infirmiers de Secteur Psychiatrique
- Information Security and Privacy (International Conference)
- Information Service Provider
- Information Sharing Protocol (NASA TCP/IP protocol used to distribute telemetry)
- Information Storage Products (computer storage)
- Information Strategic Plan
- Information Strategy Plan
- Information Support Plan (US DoD)
- Information Systems Professional (Canadian Information Processing Society)
- Infrared Spectrophotometer
- Infrastructure Service Provider
- Initial Science Plan
- Initial Science Program (IAI)
- Initial Screening Process (various locations)
- Initial Spare Parts
- Initial Specific Impulse
- Initial State Probability
- Injury Surveillance Program (Massachusetts Department of Public Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without an organizational strategic plan, one cannot produce a specific organizational strategic information systems plan that will direct the staff of information systems to allocate capital effectively.
In this position Schoen directed the development and implementation of the firm's strategic information systems plan and lead the creation of their new IT function.
Please KILL BW1160, (IL-DELPHI) Delphi Information Systems Plans Name Change To Ebix.