The Information Systems Management Program at the University of New Hampshire Whittemore School of Business and Economics is looking for businesses and nonprofits that want to work with students on technology-focused projects during the 2013 spring semester.
What does ISM stand for?
ISM stands for Information Systems Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ISM
We have 383 other meanings of ISM in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial, Scientific and Medical (radio spectrum)
- Industry Standard Module
- Industry-Sponsored Marketplace (B2B term for trading sites run by large corporations for supply or sell sides)
- Information Santé Multimédia (Information System Medical)
- Information Security Management
- Information Security Manual (Australia)
- Information Security Markings (national intelligence)
- Information Services Manager
- Information Sources Map
- Information System Manager
- Information Systems Management Corporation
- Information Systems Modelling
- Information Systems Modernization
- Information Technology Security Magazine
- Ingeniería y Sistemas Mecánicos (Spanish: Engineering and Mechanical Systems)
- Input Signal Management
- Input Source Manager
- Insensitive Munitions
- Installable Software Module
- Installation Spectrum Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
CALGARY, Alberta, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- ISM Information Systems Management (Alberta) Corp.
NASDAQ:PROJ), the leading provider of enterprise applications software for project-focused organizations, today announced that the company has signed Phoenix, Arizona based Information Systems Management as a new channel business partner.
Tripwire helps cabinet-level agencies address the Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA) requirements that mandate government agencies identify and remediate vulnerabilities in information systems.
Holland's most recent experience was as President of System Research Services (SRS), a software development and consulting firm specializing in strategic consulting, information systems management, and operations improvement, primarily for hospitals.
The University's Keller Graduate School of Management will offer master's degree programs in accounting and financial management, business administration, information systems management, human resources management, project management, public administration, and network and communications management.
Over 250,000 users have completed our IT Security Awareness course which has helped federal agencies to meet their Federal Information Systems Management Act (FISMA) requirements.
in Information Systems Management from the University of Maryland, College Park.