Working in a joint effort with SPAWAR and Science Applications International Corporation's (SAIC) Information Systems Integration Division in Sterling, VA, Zzyzx has developed a Storage Area Network (SAN) centered on the innovative RuggedRAID FC for a program sponsored by the NAVSEA Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport RI.
What does ISID stand for?
ISID stands for Information Systems Integration Division (SAIC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISID
We have 7 other meanings of ISID in our Acronym Attic
- IBM SAP International Competence Center (Germany)
- Institute of Social Innovation, Creativity and Change (UK)
- International Symposium on Irritant Contact Dermatitis
- Iranian Society of Instrument & Control Engineers
- International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
- Ishikawa Sunrise Industries Creation Organization (Japan)
- International Society for Interferon and Cytokine Research
- Independent Study in Community Service (Wisconsin)
- Institute of Socio-Information and Communication Studies (Japan)
- International Symposium on Information and Communication Technologies
- Institute for Studies in Industrial Development
- Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (Pakistan)
- International Ship Identification Database
- International Ship Information Database
- International Society for Infectious Disease
- International Society of Interior Designers
- Service Instance Identifier
- International Symposium on Intelligent Data Analysis
- Irish Sudden Infant Death Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Istituto Superiore per Imprenditori e Dirigenti di Azienda (business school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s (SAIC) Information Systems Integration Division in Sterling, Va.
He is active in the Information Technology Association of America (formerly ADAPSO), the leading computer software and services industry association, where he was previously president of the information systems integration division.