About Tohoku Information Systems Corporation Tohoku Information Systems Corporation (TOINX), a subsidiary of Tohoku Electric Power Corporation, is one of the largest system integrators in Tohoku region, Japan.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for Information Systems Corporation (North Dakota)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- Information Service Center
- Information Services and Communications (West Virginia)
- Information Services and Computing (University of Pennsylvania)
- Information Sharing Council (Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004)
- Information Systems Center
- Information Systems Command (US Army)
- Information Systems Committee
- Information Systems Company
- Information Systems Contract
- Information Systems Coordinator
- Information Technology Systems Coordinator
- Informatique-Sciences Cognitives (French: Cognitive Computer Sciences)
- Infrastructure Services Committee (various locations)
- Infrastructure Subcommittee
- Infrastructure Support Contract
- Initial Safe Concentration
- Initial Skills Course
- Initiative for Software Choice
- Inline Skating Club (various locations)
- Inpatient and Surgical Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was reminded of that saying during a recent briefing by Dynamic Information Systems Corporation (DISC), whose 15-year old Omnidex search engine technology overcomes many of the limitations that plague large databases.
based organization funded by African governments to promote continuing education and African development in the United States; The FRG Information Systems Corporation, an international securities settlement agency; I.
May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- At the suggestion of the American Stock Exchange, Barrister Information Systems Corporation (Amex: BIS) addresses with this press release the sudden interest in shares of Barrister Common Stock.
He is also a consultant to Continental Information Systems Corporation, from which he resigned as Chief Executive Officer in 2003, having previously served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer from 1997 though 2002.
April 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Barrister Information Systems Corporation (Amex: BIS) today announced the launch of its new Web-based Barrister Global Services Network(TM) ("GSN"), a sophisticated Web-based customer service management system.
Army has awarded two follow-on contracts to ManTech Telecommunications and Information Systems Corporation (MTISC) valued at $31.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to questions, Barrister Information Systems Corporation (Amex: BIS) provides this additional news release regarding the acquisition of the assets of Icon Technology, LLC.