Houdyshell will provide legal counsel for matters relating to commercial and real estate transactions, information systems contracts and other general corporate matters.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for Information Systems Contract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- Information Security Conference
- Information Security Corporation (Oak Park, IL)
- Information Service Center
- Information Services and Communications (West Virginia)
- Information Services and Computing (University of Pennsylvania)
- Information Sharing Council (Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004)
- Information Systems Center
- Information Systems Command (US Army)
- Information Systems Committee
- Information Systems Company
- Information Systems Coordinator
- Information Systems Corporation (North Dakota)
- Information Technology Systems Coordinator
- Informatique-Sciences Cognitives (French: Cognitive Computer Sciences)
- Infrastructure Services Committee (various locations)
- Infrastructure Subcommittee
- Infrastructure Support Contract
- Initial Safe Concentration
- Initial Skills Course
- Initiative for Software Choice
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million information systems contract with City Public Service (CPS), the municipally owned gas and electric utility that serves San Antonio.
We believe our cooperative model represents a significant departure from customary healthcare information systems contracts.
Under his leadership, PRC was awarded the largest federal government information systems contract, worth a potential $2.
BTG Senior Program Manager Sue Miller said the new award is the third major information systems contract awarded to the company by TVA since September.
These operations included Information Systems Contract Services "ISCS" in Philadelphia, Professional Temporary Services in Pittsburgh, and Search Services in Houston and Pittsburgh.
Another $150 million in sales resides in other business units generated from information systems contracts and tasks primarily associated with military operations and weapons systems, reinforcing Tracor's increasing position.
In addition, the Company has experienced reduced demand for its client-server business process re- engineering work from a major telecommunications customer as well as delays on other pending commercial information systems contract initiatives.